E very client has his or her own unique situation, whether they are caring for an aging parent while balancing their own family or perhaps someone is suddenly alone due to death or divorce. We can help you prepare for your family transitions.
We provide guidance and tools to help you organize your financial life so you and your loved ones can face the future with confidence. We help you sort out the difficult questions in order to have peace of mind that you’re prepared for what’s ahead.
Some of Our Clients
Finances & Aging
- What does my family need to know to take over for me when I am unable to handle my affairs due to illness or death?
- What should I do to be prepared for that day?
- How should we organize our financial and legal information and documents?
- How much will future chronic health concerns affect our finances?
Widows & Widowers
- Will my legal documents need to be changed?
- Will I be able to afford my lifestyle independently?
- How will I know which decisions should be made and when?
- If I decide to remarry, how do I make sure my family is protected and provided for?
- How do we balance financial decisions with the other demands in our lives?
- How can we be sure our parents are going to be OK financially?
- What do we need to know to make decisions for incapacitated or deceased family members?