Christopher J. Miller, CIMC®
Investment decisions should be based on the long-term goals of each client. Short-term thinking can adversely affect any situation. In today’s complex world of investing, my goal is to help educate our clients about our investment process.
— Christopher J. Miller
Having worked with Alan since 1992, Chris became a partner with Personal Wealth Advisory, LLC, in 2008. In an industry where employees frequently transition from firm to firm, his longevity with PWA provides much appreciated relationship continuity for our clients.
- B.A. in Financial Planning and Economics, Grove City College
- Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC®)
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 66 as well as Principal Series 53
- Investment Management Consultants Association
- Vistage Key Executive Program
- Hempfield Educational Foundation, Vice President
- A Lancaster native, Chris resides in East Hempfield with his wife Ruth and sons John and William.
- Member of Hempfield United Methodist Church
- Chris also devotes time to his sons’ sporting events and other activities.