The News You Need To Know | SPECIAL EDITION
Our top priority during these uncertain times is to continue to provide the best possible support and communication.
As you may know, Pennsylvania businesses that are not considered “life-sustaining” must shut down their work locations until further notice. The Personal Wealth Advisory team will be working from home until these restrictions are lifted.
Here are the best ways to communicate with us during this time:
Call our main office phone number (717) 735-1170.
- Calls to our office are being routed to team members Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm.
- When you call, you may experience a slight delay as the call is routed.
- If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- If you are leaving a voicemail, please state your name, phone number and the reason for your call.
If you prefer, you may email your advisor directly. Below is a list of their email addresses:
- Alan Loss – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Miller – email@example.com
- Steve Bell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Barninger – email@example.com
- Andrew Woolley – firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we cannot accept trade instructions via email or voicemail. We will continue to put our best efforts into answering and responding to your calls quickly.
Please stay well and be safe during this unprecedented time.
The Personal Wealth Advisory Team